So you like science.
Perhaps – like us – you’ve got things you’re dying to tell the world about. A scientific theory that caught your attention, maybe some research you performed (or stumbled upon). Something that you tried to explain the importance of at your cousin’s birthday party that one time… in vain. We know the feeling.
Boundless creativity, a passion for sharing science, and an unwavering commitment to scientific rigor. We gobble that stuff up at TSC. We want your writing, your marvelous prose advocating the wonders of the natural world.
We look for:
- Original science articles or tutorial-style guides of ~1000 words in length
- Facts and statistics fully referenced to reliable sources
- Graphics and diagrams are a bonus
- Examples are all over our website!
A fantastic community of folks will read your work, critique it, look for holes in your arguments, all while appreciating the science. What more could you ask for? You’ll also:
- Work closely with our editorial team on your draft all the way to its publication, receiving lots of awesome feedback along the way
- Get your research and writing out there; your peers and even potential employers could read your work
- Be featured on our Instagram page
- Promote yourself! Have a nice big author bio with your sweet mug, along with the option to include links to your own website and social media
Fill in the form below with a short proposal about what your submission will be about; we’ll toss the idea around and an editor will get back to you in a week or so. You may also include previous publishing/writing experience, related achievements, research, etc.